Alright, y'all. IT's been a pretty normal week and I honestly don't have much to say. Also, I've taken some time to respond to the individuals who email me instead of taking a longer time on the group email. I do however, have some photos for all of you, along with their corresponding stories.
Sister Fenton's birthday twas this week, and we had some lovely adventures, including finding a big sunflower field, (Her favorite flower) and taking loads of pictures. She was pretty excited.
Today, we went on a bike ride with a member. We stopped in some really pretty places and I (of course) took some photos, including my typical shoe picture. I think that since I'm not a huge fan of taking photos of myself in places. I'll just keep on with my shoe pictures. Maybe I'll piece them all together at the end of my mission and it'll look cool or something.
And swans. :) they're all over the place here!
Well, other than that, this week has been pretty fine! We've got two new investigators, both of whom seem pretty promising. It should be a fun week this week.
I wish you all a wonderful day!
With love,
Sister Sally Priest

No comments:
Post a Comment