Tuesday, September 8, 2015

I had a witty title......August 3

Well, friends and family, today will be another short email, because I was bad at organizing my time today and I'm almost out of time.

A quick update: I'm being transferred to Linz, Austria.  I'll go there on Thursday. :) I'm looking forward to it!

This weekend was a Swiss holiday, and we were invited to a party by a member.  It was really fun! I'll try to attach a picture or two.

It's been a really good week.  We're working with some really cool people. :)

Gahhhh, I'm so sorry this is so short.  I'm running out of things to talk about, which is really weird for me.

How about some pictures?

Blurry but kind of cool looking photo of a firework:


This is Tina.  She's the one who threw the party.  She returned from her mission in Frankfurt the same time I started my mission here.  We have a hard time being serious together.

 Alright, well, I'm so sorry, but I'm going to have to end this here.  I hope you all have a wonderful week.  Keep in touch!

Love, Sister Sally Priest

No comments:

Post a Comment