| Sister Priest and my new companion/trainer, Sister Smith! |
Guten Tag, alles! Greetings from Singen!
Alright, so this week has also been fairly uneventful. I've got a new companion, Sister Smith, and she's really nice. Singen in itself is really industrial and not too scenic, but when we take the train to Radolfzell, we get off and immediately see the Bodensee (Lake Constance). It's adorable and I love it. I've taken some pictures and will either attach them or have my mom post them on Facebook again.
All in all, I think I'm improving in all aspects. My German is better, my concentration is better, my people skills are better, my teaching is better, my cooking is better, my life is better. I'm able to actually incorporate my personality into German now, which makes everything a lot more fun. I actually was called up to give a short talk during church yesterday and I was able to joke around a bit in German. Made me way more comfortable and hopefully made me seem more like a human too xD Sometimes, I have to revert to memorized phrases and I feel like I'm a robot or something, just spitting out German sentences about Jesus and God and Missionaries and nothing else.
Haha alright, well, I've got to keep going. I'm unapologetic for my titles. I do not know what to title my emails and I don't want to do generic "Monday, April 13" or something, so today you get to know that I am not a German Robot. I can speak German well enough to be a human. Go me.
Until next week!
God be with you!
Sister Sally Priest
Sister Sally Priest
| Playing "Bang": Clockwise from Top: Elder Weston, Sister Ahlm, me, Elder Smith, and Sister Baugh |
| Farewell to Tubingen: Elders Weston and Smith, me, and Sisters Ahlm and Baugh. |
| Goodies from Sister Berry, who left as I arrived! |
No comments:
Post a Comment